Elections FAQs

Elections are held in the City of Hillsboro Council Chambers located at 123 Mechanic Street in the City of Hillsboro. For questions about elections and voter registration, please contact: Sheila Schraufnagel, City Clerk, at (608)489-2521.


Wisconsin Government Accountability Board State of WI election information, forms and instructions

 Where do I vote?

Residents of the City vote at City Hall: 123 Mechanic Street.